The Essex MODS Mass Oxygen Distribution System is a Portable Liquid Oxygen Converter that stores 75 Liters of LOX Liquid Oxygen. Its primary purpose is to supply Medical Grade Oxygen in Seconds anywhere and at any time. The Essex MODS can be transported either by ground, air or sea to any number of destinations. Not for just emergency situations but, to supply either a few patients or a few hundred patients when the need arises.
Because if you need Oxygen for patients, what better way than to store it in the form of LOX and then just attach to a Patient Distribution Kits for your hospital, facility or emergency setting. The you just have the Portable LOX Converter do its job and supply the needed Medical Oxygen by converting liquid oxygen into patient ready oxygen for patient use.
Who designed or is the Manufacturer of the MODS-75
When it comes to the subject of LOX or Liquid Oxygen, Essex Cryogenics of Missouri, Inc. also known by Essex Industries is a World Class Manufacturer and supplier of all things Liquid Oxygen for the Aviation Industry and for Military use.
Just how much Patient Ready Oxygen or Medical Grade O2 are we talking about?
How about 64,000 Liters of Patient Ready Oxygen in just seconds!
The Essex MODS holds 75 Liters of Liquid Oxygen which is equivalent to 12 H-Cylinders in the LOX Tank. Each “H” Cylinder can supply up to 7079 liters of Oxygen.
Highlights of the Essex MODS (Liquid Oxygen Converter)
- Converts liquid oxygen (LOX) from internal 75 liter on-board LOX tank (approximately equal to 12 H-Cylinders) or external VGL’s (300 psig.) to patient useable gas in seconds. You read that right! Medical Grade Oxygen, Patient Ready Oxygen in just Seconds flat!
- On-board LOX provides 64,000 gaseous liters of oxygen for up to 70 patients for over 2 hours.
- Delivery performance at 450 LPM for a variety of clinical applications.
- The Essex Cryogenics MODS-75 is a 75 Liter Portable Liquid Oxygen Storage and Liquid Oxygen Converter.
- The MODS can have up to 15 Patient Distribution Kits (PDK) connected to the MODS at any one time, providing oxygen for a maximum of 150 patients at a flow rate of 3 liters per minute.
- Liquid oxygen ports allow standard liquid oxygen cylinders (VGL) to be attached, extending the usage time of the system indefinitely after the on-board 75 liters have been depleted.
- The Essex MODS has four large castor wheels.
- The MODS is fully portable and only takes one person to move it around.
Specifications of The Mass Oxygen Distribution System
|LOX Capacity (Nominal)||75 Liters|
|Delivery Rate / Durations||450 LPM at ± 30 PSIG of continuous oxygen flow to multiple patients.
Runs continuously with 2 alternating VGL’s (Commercial LOX storage tanks) connected
|Dimensions||54” H x 30” W x 60” L|
|Weight||550 lbs. max (full) / 360 lbs. Nominal (empty)|
|Temperatures||Operating 32°F to 130°F (0°C to 49°C) Delivery +10/ -20°F of ambient temp.
Non-operating/Storage -30°F to 145°F (-34°C to 70°C) Store Inside
|Humidity||Operating up to 95%|
|Outlet Pressure||200 PSIG Nominal|
|Relief Valve Settings System||330-380 PSIG Safety 380-430 PSIG|
|Optimal Time to Performance||30 Minutes (after filling)|
|Alarm Warnings||Low Quantity (onboard tank)
Approx. 10% Low Temperature (caution)
Approx. 0°F Low Temperature (warning)
Approx. -20°F Low Pressure Approx. 100 PSI
|Battery||Six (6) 1.5V Alkaline C-Size (for warning system)|
- Converts Liquid Oxygen (LOX) from internal 75 liter on-board LOX tank (approximately equal to 12 H-Cylinders) or external VGL’s (300 psig.) to patient useable gas in seconds.
- On-board LOX provides 64,000 gaseous liters of oxygen for up to 70 patients for over 2 hours. Delivery performance at 450 LPM for a variety of clinical applications.
- Clinician friendly set-up and connections to Medlox Patient Distribution Kit (PDK).
- Made from Durable Aerospace Grade Aluminum Construction to withstand extreme environments.
- Solid rubber tires for rough, uneven surfaces.
- Audible and visual alarm package allows clinician to safely monitor pressure, temperature, and quantity of 75 liter on-board LOX.
- Emergency manual shut-off valve.
- Certified to D.O.T. 4L for safe LOX transport.
- Optional trailer available for transporting MODS, Ped, etc. to remote locations.
- No external power source required.
- Operational without A/C or battery power.
THIS ITEM IS READY TO BE SHIPPED!
BUY IT TODAY!