PTLOX PORTABLE LIQUID OXYGEN SYSTEM by ESSEX
The ESSEX PTLOX PORTABLE LIQUID OXYGEN SYSTEM is a low pressure portable 10 liter liquid oxygen storage and gaseous delivery system also known as ESSEX CRYOGENICS CRU-87/U OXYGEN CONVERTER. About the PTLOX (FDA Life Support device 510(k) number K880183):
- Indicator Power runs on two (2) 9-Volt Alkaline Batteries
- Three (3) Schrader Quick Disconnect Ports
What’s Included with the Attached CRU-50/A Fill Valve Accessory Kit (P/N 50C-0021-0001-1):
- Three (3) 20’ Medical Grade Hoses
- Three (3) Flow Control Valves: 0 to 15 LPM with 11 Settings (0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 LPM)
- Three (3) Humidifier Bottles
- Carrying Case which Attaches to PTLOX Main Unit. Dimensions 18.2″ x 15.0″ x 22.5″ (DxWxH)
The ESSEX PTLOX PORTABLE LIQUID OXYGEN SYSTEM Weighs in at 50 pounds when empty or at around 80 pounds when full. Portable, the PTLOX can be carried by one or two people or mounted in vehicle, vessel or aircraft.
This Device by Essex is a CONVERTER-STORAGE UNIT used to SUPPLY OXYGEN ON A THERAPEUTIC BASIS (PURITY of 93-100%) TO A MAXIMUM OF THREE (3) PATIENTS AT A RATE OF 15 LITERS PER MINUTE (15 LPM).
Capacity: 10 Liters
Dimensions (W”xL”xH”): 18.2 x 20 x 24
Weight, Full: 80 lbs
Weight, Empty: 55 lbs
Total Gaseous Volume: 8,600 Liters
Flow Rate: 45 LPM
System Internal Pressure: 85-120 PSIG
Delivery/Outlet Pressure: 50 ± 5
Operating Temperature: 40° F to 140° F
Part Number: 50C-0021-1
NSN Number: 3655-01-222-9494
PTLOX PORTABLE LIQUID OXYGEN SYSTEM
You must be logged in to post a comment.