Welch Allyn Green Series Exam Light IV with Mobile Stand/Cart
This listing is for a Welch Allyn Green Series Exam Light IV and Includes the Tall Mobile Stand 48950 which is in Good Working Condition and Removed from a Working Federal Hospital Environment.
Once the Manufacturer Warranty Ends and/or the Manufacturer Service Agreement Ends, these devices are no longer used by The Federal Government at the Hospital or Military/Medical Facility. See Attached Photos…They purchase brand New Equipment again with full warranty and service agreement.
Utilizing white LEDs, the Green Series Exam Light IV provides a whiter, brighter light than halogen and consumes less energy. Ideal for specialties that require very focused light in specific areas, the GS Exam Light provides you with 3X the typical light output and features a flexible light pipe for focusing with pinpoint accuracy.
- Perfect for specialties that require very focused light in specific areas
- Highly flexible light pipe that is twice as long as conventional pipes
- 3x the typical light output
- Touchless on/off
- Compact, unobtrusive head that ensures pinpoint accuracy and true tissue color
- No bulb replacement and lower energy consumption for low cost-of-ownership
- Multiple mounting options for floor space maximizationSee Photos showing Date of turn-in and Sanitation of Device
Includes the following:
- Green Series™ Exam Light IV with Working Bulb
- Tall Mobile Stand 48950