CHATTANOOGA M-2 MOBILE HYDROCOLLATOR® HEATING UNIT
Chattanooga is the proud inventor of the original Hydrocollator® HotPacs™ and heating unit, an all-natural product that was first to market more than 60 years ago, and is still the first choice of physical therapists and other medical professionals when using heat therapy.
- Device was removed from Working Environment.
- Units thermal temperature range was tested and verified to be between 160° F – 165° F (71° C – 74° C).
- Maintained Temperature over a 24 Hour time period (see photos).
- Heating light displays as intended when unit is “ON”.
- Drain Valve assembly is sealed and secure (also used to drain unit); works as manufacturer intended.
- Unit is in great condition. Ready for immediate use.
The HotPac™ generates deep moist heat which delivers increased advantages over dry heat to relieve chronic pain, acute muscle strains and general musculoskeletal discomfort. Unit will hold 12 Hotpac’s of standard size (NOT INCLUDED).
CHATTANOOGA M-2 FEATURES
- High-quality stainless steel
- Thermostatically controlled temperature
- 3” (8 cm) swivel-type rubber casters for silent, friction-free movement
- Easy maintenance. Simple to fill and drain. No plumbing required
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE CHATTANOOGA M-2 MOBILE HYDROCOLLATOR
Chattanooga Mobile Heating Unit Chattanooga M-2 Mobile Hydrocollator® (MPN 2402)
HotPac™ Capacity 12 Standard (10” x 12”) Hydrocollator® HotPacs™ (MPN 1006) (NOT INCLUDED)
Power Supply 110-120 V~
Rated Frequency 60 Hz
Tank Capacity 68.81 Liters
Filled Weight 110 kg (190 lbs.)
Temperature Range 160° F – 165° F (71° C – 74° C)
Thermal Cut-Out Temp 190° F ± 14° F (88° C ± 8° C)
Heat Up Time Time to 160° F (70° C) – 6 Hours
Cool Down Time Time from 160° F (70° C) – 3 Hours
Safety Class Type B
Safety Tests UL 544
Dimensions 33 in H x 27 in L x 16 in W (85 cm H x 67 cm L x 40 cm W)
Product Weight 86 lbs. (39 kg)
Shipping Weight 93 lbs. (42.2 kg)