The Impact SMEED (Special Medical Emergency Evacuation Device) or the Impact SMEED Extrication Device is available for Purchase – Just scroll down to the bottom of the page for the link!
The SMEED (Special Medical Emergency
Evacuation Device) Platform is designed to
secure commercial, off-the-shelf monitors,
infusion pumps, ventilators, and similar
equipment to the standard NATO liter. This
system fits the most commonly used
equipment in commercial use and the U.S.
military inventory, and is easily customized to
fit other devices.
The Impact Instrumentation SMEED (Special Medical Emergency Evacuation
Device) Platform is designed to secure commercial, off-the-shelf monitors, infusion
pumps, ventilators, and similar equipment to the standard NATO liter. This system fits
the most commonly used equipment in commercial use and the U.S. military inventory,
and is easily customized to fit other devices.
The SMEED Special Medical Emergency Evacuation Device system is rugged,
lightweight, inexpensive; compatible with current and future commercial
devices; one can rapidly customize the SMEED to meet individual customer and
patient needs; and perfect for use as mobile platform in an Ambulance, Emergency
Vehicle or anytime you need equipment directly next to a patient-fits on top of a
- The SMEED is also approved for in-flight use aboard aircraft.
- This Item is in Good Condition.
- It includes the SMEED Device, the Hard Case User Manual and All Accessories are included.
- The Device itself attaches to the patient stretcher, litter, carrying device.
When not in use, the SMEED Special Medical Emergency Evacuation Device folds into a
briefcase-like package. Made by Impact Instrumentation, the SMEED Accommodates any
reasonable medical equipment load and also folds to a briefcase-like package. Overall height of
the Impact Instrumentation SMEED Platform in its fully extended position with full equipment
load does not exceed a height of 54 cm. measurements are obtained from the top of the litter
pole to the top edge of a Propaq Monitor.
Retail Asking Price for these when the Original Owner Purchased the Impact Instrumentation SMEED in March of 2019 was $1,679.40
The Impact SMEED System Part Number 800-0903-02 will include the following when purchased with Accessory / Attachment Option ONLY:
- 703-0903-10 Critical Care Platform
- 703-0903-19 Securing Strap Buckle End
- 703-0903-20 Securing Strap Taper End
- 703-0903-18 Adjustment Tool
- 703-0903-06 Vital Signs Monitor Attachment Bracket
- 703-0903-08 Portable Ventilator Attachment Bracket
- 703-0903-09 Portable Aspirator Attachment Bracket
- 703-0903-07 I.V. Pole Attachment Bracket
- 703-0903-04 Universal Oxygen Cylinder Attachment Bracket
- 703-0903-11 Carry-All Case with Foam Inserts
- 906-0903-01/02 User Manual
- 703-0903-05 Infusion Pump Attachment Bracket
- 703-0903-16 Defibrillator Attachment Bracket