Harvest SmartPReP 2 Centrifuge SMP2-115 from Harvest Technologies
Selling a Lightly Used Harvest SmartPReP 2 Centrifuge SMP2-115 System in Excellent Condition. This centrifuge is used for Platelet, Bone Marrow And Adipose Tissue Concentration. This Device completed a full process(14 Minutes) without error. Included with the purchase, you’ll get Harvest SmartPReP 2 Centrifuge SMP2-115 System, a 20 Balance Weight and a 60 Balance Weight, a Hospital Grade Cord, a Work Station and the Rolling Transport Case. This is the Last One that we have in Stock so Order yours today at this incredibly Low Price!!!
SmartPReP 2 Centrifuge PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma)
The SmartPReP 2 System is designed to be used for the safe and rapid preparation of autologous platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) from a small sample of blood at the patient’s point of care. The PRP can be mixed with autograft or allograft bone grafting materials prior to application to an orthopedic surgical site as deemed necessary by the clinical use requirements.
The SmartPReP2 System is intended to be used in the clinical laboratory or intraoperatively at point-of care for the safe and rapid preparation of platelet poor plasma and platelet concentrate from a small sample of blood and for preparation of a cell concentrate from bone marrow.
The SmartPReP 2 System consists of a microprocessor-controlled, centrifuge with automated decanting capability using a dual chamber sterile processing disposable. The system technology provides a reproducible process for concentrating desired cells without user interaction beyond loading and starting the centrifuge.
The SmarPReP 2 redefines platelet concentrate systems. The new system simultaneously delivers speed, performance, dependable results, and increased confidence by eliminating the guesswork and variability associated with other systems. SmartPReP 2’s latest innovations will further expand and enhance the use of autologous bioactive proteins as well as help optimize the conditions for wound healing.
The Harvest SmartPReP 2 Centrifuge SMP2-115 System is similar to a general purpose swinging bucket centrifuge with the following exceptions:
The bucket insert accepts only the Harvest processing disposable (PD)
- The bucket orientation (horizontal or vertical) is automatically controlled in order to perform decanting
- The automated dual-spin centrifugation process is fixed and cannot be modified by the user, thus ensuring reproducible results
- The control panel is simple and intuitive, providing only three controls: LID, START and STOP
- The (LCD) liquid crystal display indicates the time remaining until the process is complete.
- POWER – Illuminates when the unit is plugged in.
- INTERRUPTED – Upon initial power up the INTERRUPTED LED will illuminate, this is normal operation.
- It also illuminates when the control system senses an electronic failure. If this condition is detected, the centrifuge is brought to a stop and cannot be restarted until the fault condition is corrected. The INTERRUPTED LED is also illuminated whenever the STOP keypad is pressed during a process cycle.
- LID OPEN – Illuminates when LID is open or improperly closed. When this LED is illuminated, the centrifuge is prevented from operating.
- IMBALANCE – Illuminates when the control system senses an imbalance in the rotor. If this condition occurs, the centrifuge is brought to a stop and cannot be restarted until the imbalance condition is corrected.
- TIMING – Displays the time remaining in the process cycle
HARVEST SMARTPREP 2 CENTRIFUGE SMP2-115 PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Height: 8.73 in. (22.2 cm)
Width: 16.5 in. (41.91 cm)
Depth: 18 in. (45.72 cm)
Weight: 34 lb. (15.42 kg)
Weight, Ship: 42 lb. (19.05 kg)