BCI 3303 Hand Held Pulse Oximeter by Smiths Medical P/N 72042A1
The BCI 3303 Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter facilitates spot checking and continuous SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring for home-care use, as well as at the hospital bedside or for land or air transport situations. Stores data for later sleep screening analysis via a PC or commercially available printer. It’s precisely the kind of reliable performing device you’d expect from the global leader in hand-held pulse oximetry technology.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
3303 BCI International 3303 Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter (MPN 72042A1), BCI 3303
3078 Reusable Ear Sensor,
3043 Reusable Universal “Y” Sensor,
3359 Analog Output Adapter,
3044 Finger Sensor,
3311 Oximetry Cable,
3049 Microfoam Adhesive Strips,
3353 Protective Boot, NiMH Battery, AC Power 105-125 VAC, 60 Hz
- 3 operating modes enhance user convenience. (Clinic, home and sleep)
- Allows menu-free operation via one touch, direct-function keys.
- Easily adjust LED display brightness to optimize viewing.
- Pulse strength bar on screen.
- Adjustable alarm limits for SpO2 and pulse rate.
- Instantly distinguish between audible patient alarms and system alerts.
- View patient history on-screen; recall up to 99 patient SpO2 and pulse rate readings with 24 hour memory.
- Protective rubber boot included.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS | DISPLAYS, INDICATORS AND KEYS
- SpO2 LED numeric display 0.43 inches (11 mm) high
- Pulse Rate LED numeric display 0.375 inches (9.5 mm) high
- Pulse Strength Logarithmically scaled 8-segment LED bar graph
- Low Battery LED flashes when approximately 30 minutes of battery life remains
- Alarm Silence LED flashes or lights to remind the user that audio alarms are disabled
- Sensor LED flashes to alert the operator to check the SpO2 sensor placement
- Range 0 to 100%
- Accuracy ±2% at 70-100%; ±3% at 50-69%
- Averaging 4, 8, or 16 pulse beat average
- Alarm Range High: 50%-100% and OFF (1% steps) Low: 50%-99% and OFF (1% steps)
- Range 30-254 bpm
- Accuracy ±2% at 30-254 bpm
- Resolution 1 bpm
- Averaging 8 or 16 seconds
- Alarm Range High: 5-250 bpm and OFF (5 bpm steps) Low: 5-250 bpm and OFF (5 bpm steps)
- Spot checks and trends can be stored for up to 99 patients and 24 hours of run time (12 hours in sleep mode)
- 7.25″ H x 3.3″ W x 1.85″ D (18.4 cm H x 8.4 cm W x 4.7 cm D)
- 19 oz. (539 grams)
POWER REQUIREMENTS AC POWER
- 105-125 VAC, 60 Hz
- 208-252 VAC, 50 Hz (optional)
- 208-253 VAC, 90-110 VAC, 50/60 Hz (optional) Battery Standard NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- BATTERY LIFE Internal rechargeable, not user replaceable. Fully charges in about 6 hours. Approximately 24 hours of continuous use.
BCI 3303 HAND-HELD OXIMETER – BCI INTERNATIONAL 72042A1
US Military – Government Procurement/Surplus Item – Nomenclature Contract for BCI 3303 Pulse Oximeter PAID $1,374.79 (Form 1348-1A Receipt Document)JULY 18TH 2016 – LAST ONE IN STOCK